StarChase, LLC (www.starchase.com) is a US-based, public safety technology company headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA. We manufacture patented GPS tagging and tracking technology to local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that brings life-saving technology to first-responders and the communities they serve. Come join our team!
Our company is expanding and looking for a confident, highly-motivated individual, that is interested in being a part of our dynamic Sales & Marketing team. Initially, this is an inside sales position with the potential to work remotely. Your primary focus will be qualifying leads that are provided, establishing presentation appointments, and collaborating with a Senior Territory Manager to drive sales. The ideal candidate should have prior sales experience with a proven track record and the ability to manage activity/leads using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software. Willing to train an exceptional candidate without this experience. This position is based in our Virginia Beach, VA corporate office, reporting directly to the VP of Sales & Business Development.
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess
• Willingness to learn and coachable.
• Driven individual performer and team-oriented.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple issues while maintaining a high level of detail.
• Strategic-thinking skills, intuitive, resourceful, and creative.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal oversight.
• Prior sales experience preferred
• Prior customer service experience
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office products is required.
Compensation & Benefits
• Base salary plus commission
• Full-time employment
• Benefits Include: Employee Incentive Plan (EIP), Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, STD and 401K
Please contact us today at email@example.com to inquiry more about our IT/Development/Engineering internships.
StarChase provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.