StarChase, LLC (www.starchase.com) is a Virginia-based public safety technology company that provides patented lifesaving GPS tagging and tracking technology to local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that brings life savings technology to first responders and the communities they serve. Come join our team!
Our company is looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that is interested in a great telemarketer/lead generator opportunity to join our sales team. This is an inside sales position focused on selling Software As A Service (SAAS) products, generating qualified leads and establishing appointments in the markets of state and local law enforcement, first responder, municipal public safety, defense markets and others as assigned. The individual must have a proven sales track record and work collaboratively with other members of the sales team. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to manage leads using CRM software designed to maximize producer productivity.
This position is based in our Virginia Beach corporate office, reporting to the VP of Sales.
The Ideal Candidate Must Possess
• A genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive, resourceful, and coachable.
• Create relationships from a cold start
• Driven and goal-oriented individual.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to find, develop and close business.
• Ability to manage multiple issues and projects while maintaining a high level of detail.
• Ability to develop and manage positive customer relationships.
• Strategic-thinking skills with ability to collaborate with clients and team members using best practices.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
• Ability to convey information to customers in a clear and concise manner verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal oversight.
• Prior sales experience preferred
• Prior customer service experience
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Experience with leading webinar/web meetings beneficial
• Experience with Microsoft Office products is required.
Compensation & Benefits
• Base salary plus commission
• Full-time employment
• Benefits Include: Employee Incentive Plan (EIP), Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, STD and 401K
Please contact us today at email@example.com to inquiry more about our IT/Development/Engineering internships.
StarChase provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.