StarChase, LLC (www.starchase.com) is a Virginia-based public safety technology company that provides
patented lifesaving GPS tagging and tracking technology to local, state, and federal law enforcement
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to support a revolutionary solution designed to mitigate
the inherent risks surrounding high-speed pursuits. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the
team that has been recognized by media outlets such as CBS’s News, The Wall Street Journal, FOX News,
ABC World News, Bloomberg and USA Today for the safety benefits we bring to public safety and the
communities they serve.
Click, share, tweet, like! We’re looking for a driven digital marketing and communications associate who
has the desire to learn while enhancing their skill set. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to
problem solve, multitask, work independently, and collaborate with others.
The Marketing & Communications Associate is a full-time position, reporting directly to the Marketing &
Communications Manager and is responsible for supporting various aspects of the company’s initiatives
listed below. The position is based in the corporate offices in Virginia Beach, VA.
• Develop copy and content for social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,
YouTube, Instagram, and blog; Assist Manager with social media strategies that align with
current marketing goals and objectives.
• Assist in all facets of event coordination, including ordering booth materials and inventory,
coordinating event promotions, and prepping show materials for shipment.
• Support Marketing & Communications Manager with developing literature and e-marketing
• Track related industry and company news, research, and analytics.
• Help Marketing & Sales develop digital and print advertising campaigns.
• Perform other administrative duties and specific projects, as assigned at the discretion of
• Understanding of and experience with implementing and measuring best-practice social media
StarChase provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.